ATTENTION HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES!
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE THROUGH YOUR EMPLOYER, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOUR HOSPITAL'S PROMOTIONAL CODE FROM YOUR NURSE MANAGER. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS CODE, OUR SYSTEM WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PAY AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT SYNAPSE AT 989-746-7524.
This classroom, video-based, Instructor-led 1 day recertification course uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. The goal of the Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
You must provide your current VALID (non-expired) PALS Provider Certification at course registration.
At Covenant Healthcare Simulation Center, we utilize our mid and high-fidelity pediatric patient simulators to enhance learning through improved realism. Our experienced faculty include practicing pediatricians, pediatric intensivists, ED physicians, PICU nurses, respiratory therapists and paramedics.
- Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:45 AM (3 seats left)CMU College of Medicine Building
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7:30 AM (17 seats left)CMU College of Medicine Building
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 7:30 AM (13 seats left)CMU College of Medicine Building
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 7:30 AM (15 seats left)CMU College of Medicine Building
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:30 AM (18 seats left)CMU College of Medicine Building